While efforts may be undertaken to reschedule it, no new dates have been set at this time.
Here’s the statement from Play Rugby USA’s Mark Griffin:
“Given the difficulties and destruction caused by Hurricane Sandy, we have made the decision to cancel our Fall Culminating Tournament. This decision has not been made lightly, but we do not think that it would be prudent given the damage and transportation difficulties. Our programming staff is working to re-schedule the event. If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact Christian Mayo.”
Best wishes to you, your families, neighbors and friends!